Re: [OM] Thanks John H.!!!!

Subject: Re: [OM] Thanks John H.!!!!
From: SSchup1130@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 21:24:05 EST
 I use the 2  OM-2n's regularly,less often I use one of the OM-1's ,I have
been using the OM-4t that I purchased last summer .I'm still not real
comfortable with the 4t, mainly the spot meter button and the shutter release
locations.I'm trying to use it more often to get use to it.But the 2n's are
still my favorites.I keep one of the oldest in my work truck and use it for
documenting jobs.

Regards,Scott S.