Re: [OM] Fw: Virus alert!

Subject: Re: [OM] Fw: Virus alert!
From: Larry <halpert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2001 15:59:35 -0500
Like I mentioned previously.... the kak worm is one of those that attaches
itself to
outlook express messages. You don't have to have outlook express to get that
one,
its just that outlook express attaches the code for it on emails it sends out.
All
anyone has to do is click on the email that an outlook express owner sent you,
and
you got it, (if your anti-virus program doesn't catch it first. They don't even
know
they're sending it.
It's one of the reasons I stick with netscape..

Larry