Re: [OM] Film Test - Fuji SuperHG 1600 ASA

Subject: Re: [OM] Film Test - Fuji SuperHG 1600 ASA
From: Rainer Wagner <Rainer.Wagner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 16:02:20 +0100
Chris,
besides shooting with flash indoors which gives you more or less daylight
colours,
think about the fact that indoors lighting is indeed different from daylight.
Available light shooting ( in my humble opinion ) should admit this fact and
deal
with the warmer colours as they are. To me this transports much more of the
atmosphere. The very extreme would be candlelight, it would make absolutely no
sense to filter away all the warm touch of this!
Just my two pfennigs
Rainer

--
Dr. Rainer Wagner