Re: [OM] Film Test - Fuji SuperHG 1600 ASA

Subject: Re: [OM] Film Test - Fuji SuperHG 1600 ASA
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <hcvanveluwen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 14:03:38 +0100
: Well, I finally got the time to try uploading those images again.  This
: time I was successful.  So, if anybody is interested in seeing some
: shots taken with Fuji SuperHG 1600 ASA film using an 80A filter on an
: OM-2 with a 50/1.4 here's where to look:
:
: www.nucleus.com/~coneill/mypictures/filmtest.html
:
: Comments, suggestions, etc. are welcome!

Maybe next time you should try the Fuji Press 800 or Kodak Supra 800, both
pushed to 1600. They are less grainy than the HG1600, even when pushed.

hnz