Re: [OM] I came clean....and feel better for it.

Subject: Re: [OM] I came clean....and feel better for it.
From: rtomcala <rtomcala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 10:02:26 -0500
Juanita,
  I realize and admit to this "wonderful affliction", however I do
question your "that men are overgrown boys" statement (true, of
course).  I question not the statement but your aloof position in the
matter as though your gender is exempt from such plebeian
characteristics.  This kind of judgment we are getting from the gender
known for massive shoe collections (several hundreds of pairs).  I at
least can actually utilize more than one camera and lens at a time (one
color film, one B&W film, diff lens etc.).....whereas, no matter how you
figure it, you only have two feet!  Shall we move on to jewelry, clothes
etc. ?  Besides, if you are a member of this list, "The Thirst Is
There", it's just a matter of degree.
  And, are we to include in this "you men" generalization certain other
list members ?  Yourself and Susan come to mind right away, but there
are at the very least several others.
  Don't kid yourself, you're infected just like the rest of us.  You
just haven't reached step one yet !
Sardonic,
Rand E.  ;-)