Re: [OM] I came clean....and feel better for it.

Subject: Re: [OM] I came clean....and feel better for it.
From: "JUANITA M. ALMEDA" <litefoot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 23:15:44 +0800
Hi Rand:

I am truly amused, pardon me for for it since I know you see the name
Juanita on the header. I am male, my name is titoy which you will see if you
read the closing of my comments. Well, let me assure you, we are all
afflicted, and you correctly say its just a matter of degree. You bet, I
just want to add also a matter of wealth...having the money to buy all the
toys we could. Honestly I could probably just be just as chauvinistic as any
male out there though I do try to keep things on an objective level.

Anyway thanks for such an enthusiastic response. I could imagine myself
writing in the same manner (which is why I am truly amused!).

Regards

titoy