Re: [OM] Film to flange distance in various OM bodies

Subject: Re: [OM] Film to flange distance in various OM bodies
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 08:36:11 -0500
Better to have meter, high speed shutter and auto exposure adjustments than
not.  CE versions, I'm told, are a pain to work one because they don't
necessarily stay in tolerance and when they go out they must be converted to
serviceable US versions.  That is, replace the circuit.

John  Hermanson
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121 http://www.zuiko.com
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000