Re: [OM] Film to flange distance in various OM bodies

Subject: Re: [OM] Film to flange distance in various OM bodies
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 14:08:44 +0800
Sorry, you are right I have overlooked your message, you did said VR
for meter calibration. Yes, they are not for meter calibration, but
VRs do exist on OM2 and it perform vital functions, if they fail you
will not have a working camera. In my opinion, if calibration device
is really necessary in a camera, I would prefer a good VR to a
mechanical adjustment. Sadly the VRs on OM cameras are not really the
good one.

Also sadly there are some VRs inside 2sp, 3, 4, 4Ti for meter
calibrations, Olympus really did it wrong.

C.H.Ling