[OM] eBay Buy It Now

Subject: [OM] eBay Buy It Now
From: mikew <mikew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 07:50:11 -0600
Did anyone catch the unbelievable Buy It Now deals on eBay last night?  The
same seller unloaded a Varimagnifinder (called it an Olympus right angle
finder actually) for $30 and a 50mm f3.5 macro for $30!!!  Nothing in the
descriptions indicated any problems with the items.  I missed both by about
half an hour.  If he was giving away anything else, it was already taken by
the time I checked his other auctions.  Either of the two buyers on the
list?  (I didn't recognize the names.)

Mike