Re: [OM] second body

Subject: Re: [OM] second body
From: ralf_loi@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 10:56:31 +0100

I'm a owner of an OM1-n since 1980, and I love it, but sometimes I had the
need to shot in very short time (rapidly change in light condition, or
people photos), and this is the reason why I bought an OM-4 two years ago.
The aperture priority exposure can help in such condition. Now I use both
of them, and perhaps 950f the time I travel with both...

Ralf Loi