Re: [OM] Chili

Subject: Re: [OM] Chili
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 11:58:39 +1100
My wife doesn't understand it either, but almost all societies do it. The
English used mustard before they got peppers and used it strong.
It shouldn't be painful, or mask delicate flavours - the hunt for the
hottest is simply macho crap - but good strong curry is as addictive as the
Zuiko.
Oh, and food is never logical - if it was, Macdonalds and their ilk would
go broke.
Andrew