Re: [OM] Chili

Subject: Re: [OM] Chili
From: Ken Norton <image66@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 11:31:28 -0800 (PST)
> I don't
> understand why people think that eating food should
> be a painful experience.
> It is not logical.

Ha! It's been a long time since I've been able to
instigate a decent OT thread!

Logic has nothing to do with it.  Some of us like a
good challenge, whether it's food, skiing, running,
mountain biking off of a roof or down flights of
stairs or understanding our wives.

I agree with the comment that hot food should be hot!
I don't like wimpy taco sauce.  Yet, don't give me hot
just for the sake of hot.  If it doesn't have an
excellent flavor then it is just a waste of good
Rolaids.  That is why I like Dixie's BBQ in Bellevue
Washington so much.  The sauce is pure genious!

Oh, in comparision, there isn't a habenero grown that
will come close to these peppers that we are
discussing.

Ken