Re: [OM] Death of Film - Not!

Subject: Re: [OM] Death of Film - Not!
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 22:32:02 -0700
On 13 Jan 2001, at 12:59, Jim Couch wrote:

> I typically read and answer offline. On the date in question my ISp was
> down for the afternoon so the messages did not actually go out until much
> later (the next morning in fact.) I suspect that is the reason for the
> delay.

That may be part of it, but it appears John is having other problems as
he's emailed me off-list saying that he hasn't been receiving
messages...  none this day in fact.  He tells me that he's written to
Giles and Shawn to try and get it fixed, so (hopefully) he'll be back "in
the loop" soon.

Thought you might like to know....

Regards,

Chris