Re: [OM] Death of Film - Not!

Subject: Re: [OM] Death of Film - Not!
From: Jim Couch <spknsprkt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 11:26:20 -0800
I stopped at my local Fred Meyer today, and the are carrying Elitechrome,
Kodachrome, Fuji Sensia, and even Kodak Carousel trays - so I guess there is
still some hope. I don't mind buying from the local AV shop, there prices are
not
great, but not that bad either. I do like to have film sources on the road
though.

Jim Couch