[OM] [OT] An observation (Was: [OT] Chili)

Subject: [OM] [OT] An observation (Was: [OT] Chili)
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 15:21:53 -0700
This is just an observation, and I'm certainly NOT trying to stir-up trouble
or start a flame war, but....

I notice that several people have asked, both obliquely and directly, that
the discussion on various hot spices (i.e. chili) be dropped.  And, yet,
not one mention by anyone of wanting the just-as-off-topic discussion of
aircraft (and other) ammunition dropped.

Interesting!

Regards,

Chris
(Who will eat his chili instead of talking 'bout it, from now on.)

---
Chris O'Neill (coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx)
http://www.nucleus.com/~coneill