[OM] FS: Zoom, Zoom, Zoom

Subject: [OM] FS: Zoom, Zoom, Zoom
From: "Franklin Berryman" <faberryman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2001 21:30:05
Well actually it's just one zoom, but I can't get the commercial out of my head.

For Sale:

Near Mint Zuiko 65-200mm f4.0 zoom lens with Olympus front cap and (again, if I can find my bag of rear caps) an Olympus rear cap. The only thing keeping this from being Mint is a tiny bright spot on the barrel just above the aperture ring. It bears repeating that, except for the aforementioned bright spot, there are no dings, dents, scratches, fungus, slippery zoom mechanisms, stripped filter rings or other surpises we've come to expect on our eBAY purchases. $220. Since this is a good size lens, please add $10.00 for insured USPS Priority Mail. Again, your satisfaction is guaranteed.

Next:

Please Mommy, do I have to sell my black OM-1n with the shutter like butter?

Stay tuned for developments...