[OM] Re: [OT] eBay - a curse or a blessing?

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] eBay - a curse or a blessing?
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2001 21:21:34
Formidable though he may be with a pistol, Cooper's incisive and pithy observations are that much keener. I suspect he would make an equally formidable photographer, had he gone that route.
Lex Jenkins
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day."

Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 20:59:21 -0800 (PST)
From: Ray Moth <ray_moth@xxxxxxxxx>

...eBay seems to be a trap for the unwary, as do the websites of certain dealers who've earned shady reputations. As Colonel Jeff Cooper, a columnist in the US "Guns & Ammo" magazine, once quoted: "One failing of honourable people is their inability to realise just how dishonourable some other people can be and how dangerous it is to trust them." Maybe I'm better off being shielded from the dangers of web trading?