Re: [OM] Filters for the 24 2.8

Subject: Re: [OM] Filters for the 24 2.8
From: frieder.faig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 22:46:21 +0100
On Sun, Jan 07, 2001 at 08:10:04PM -0700, Michael Stahulak wrote:

Hi Mike,

Yes, I`ve noticed vingetting with my 2.8/24  since I've replaced my slim
Oly-Filter with
 a normal one.( lens is SC-variant+rubber Hood, maybe I shoult try
the metal version which is going seed in my drawer, seems a bit wider....Upps,
never thought of
that. Thank`s for making me think about that. Time for Zuikohobbyist-lens-hood-
and-filter-
 select-page...).
But it is really no problem, because it affects only the last edge of the
corner, and is totaly
coverd from the slide frame. When I wouldn`t mount my slides myself, I guess, I
would  have never noticed it. So don`t worry.

Frieder Faig