Re: [OM] 4Ti Oh, Oh - revisited

Subject: Re: [OM] 4Ti Oh, Oh - revisited
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2001 09:34:57 +0000
I think you are probably right and it is the flash reflection.

I remember a rather old design of catseye road markings reflector that was
simply a sphere of glass.  A sphere acts as a retroreflector. Reflective
paints and signs use the same principle and contain myriad minute glass
spheres.

The human eyeball is fairly spherical so is probably acting as a
retroreflector to some degree.

Giles