Re: [OM] Fast lenses, slow photographers and other opinion

Subject: Re: [OM] Fast lenses, slow photographers and other opinion
From: Pandionhalietius@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2001 14:22:40 EST
-some artist use marble, some pencil...some ballplayers use a 34 ounce bat,
others 36.  They are all the tools that they are comfortable with.
I think when you have something that feels good in hand and looks great in
the viewfinder, you are more apt to want to go out and create pictures.
Whether a lens is fast or slow, I think that acceptable quality in the end
and not what f stop or how many grams it weighs is what matters.
We are also all physically different as well.
I don't see myself throwing a 1600mm f2  Zuiko 2004 series OM over my
shoulder 40 years from now, but I carry what I want for now because I can.
Heck, maybe the "big glass" then will have levitational controls anyway.....

Jr