Re: [OM] OM-2N questions

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-2N questions
From: "c.e.packard" <packardc@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2001 16:00:22 -0600
OK, I see the confusion, its mine.
With batteries, shutter set to "B", switch set to "AUTO" and the shutter
release depressed THEN RELEASED, the shutter should stay open until enough
light has been registered for a normal exposure or until the autolimiter cuts
in to save battery life. Try this in low light.
Otherwise the shutter should stay open while the shutter release is depressed,
period.
Apologies to Lex (and others) for the confusing info.

Charles "Maybe I should stay in the back" Packard