Re: [OM] Olympus lens values?

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus lens values?
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2001 15:05:28 EST
jldasch@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Again, my point is that the miniscule differences in top lenses are an
 insignificant factor in producing photographic art.  You have used
 logically inconsistent reasoning to claim that I took a position which
 I did not.

Well, you stated it a bit more understandably that time. It certainly did not
sound that way previously, and I wasn't the only one to feel this way. You
were way too heavy on the mathematical construction of lenses as their
deciding factor of "3D". NOW you're talking about "art". I did not see any
reference to "art" previously, only "physics" and "mathematical codes".

Regards,
George S.