[OM] FS: Olympus camera and lens parts

Subject: [OM] FS: Olympus camera and lens parts
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2001 15:03:18 +0800
Dear all,

After close to the end of my final OM collections sometime last year,
I had started to collect some Olympus compact cameras that made in the
1970's. There were some good and some faulty one, I tried to put them
together to build some good one. There are some parts left, which may
be useful to some list members who like to do their own repair works.
Some OM parts are also available, they will be sell at a reasonable
price. Photos will be available upon request. If anyone interested
please email me at: chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Parts are available for:

- 35SP
- 35RD