Re: [OM] OM2000 or OM1? a Hypothetical Case

Subject: Re: [OM] OM2000 or OM1? a Hypothetical Case
From: Mike Butler <abutler@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 09:27:47 -0800
geo2 wrote:

>Kelton,
>I'd remind that person that California is going to snap off and sink
>into the Pacific any day now so there's no way, as I see it, to
>prevent his gear from getting a bit damp.

George
        As an eternal optimist, In the future, I am planning on my hillside
property overlooking the new beaches of the  Atlantic as everything east
of the Sierras falls off into the ocean.  Just imagine catching the
beautiful sunrises glinting off the water in the morning with my OM's.

Happy Holidays to all, may we enjoy our friends and family while the are
with us.  My sincerest condolences go out to you and your family John.

Mike Butler
Dublin, California