Re: [OM] Re: Motor Drive Caps

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Motor Drive Caps
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2000 16:18:16 +0000
She might want to just measure her thinnest cutting disc first.  The
thinnest I have is a 0.5mm diamond cutting disk.

The gap underneath the bayonet lug is about 0.38mm.

A cutting disc has to be thinner than the slot you want to make because of
slight eccentricities in the dremel - well at least in mine anyway.

A 0.3mm cutting disc might do it if she has a very steady hand.

Giles