Re: [OM] E-100RS not sold in US?

Subject: Re: [OM] E-100RS not sold in US?
From: Motor Sport Visions Photography <msvphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2000 10:36:35 -0800
In a message dated 12/01/2000 Acer V <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

<< looking at the camedia gallery site, they spotlite the E10 and
E100RS. that's the first i've heard of the latter. is it not sold in the
us? any reason? it may not be hi-res (1.5Mpix), but can do 15fps and
1/10,000sec shutter... neat, esp the 15fps... >>

It is on the US website and was released about the same time as the
ES10. For me, thanks but no thanks. 3.5fps in bursts of 4 frames with
4.1 megapixel .tiff files is much more impressive. If I wanted 10fps I
would be shooting a Can*n EOS today after all.

The E10 is the definate winner amongst those two best I can tell.
Quality rules over quantity.

Mike Veglia
Motor Sport Visions Photography
http://www.motorsportvisions.com