Re: [OM] E-100RS not sold in US?

Subject: Re: [OM] E-100RS not sold in US?
From: "Mark A. Thalman" <markt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2000 13:16:43 -0600
If it's not yet sold in the USA is should be soon.  My current photography
magazine has had multi page cardstock ads in it the last two months for the
E-100 RS.  I think even some of the advertisers in the back of the magazine
are selling them, though I haven't called.

On the downside 1.5 megapixels will only get you, without a lot of
photoshopping, 5X7 prints.  Any larger than that and they become pixelated.

Choose your moment well and all you need is 1 frame every few seconds.

--
Mark Thalman, markt@xxxxxxxxxxxx
The average programmer owns five calculators, two pairs of jeans, and no