Re: [OM] Slide projector advice

Subject: Re: [OM] Slide projector advice
From: Richard Schaetzl <Richard.Schaetzl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 15:55:13 +0100
DaEyeGuy@xxxxxxx schrieb:

> as we head into the days of loading our slides and pics on cd-roms for future
> viewing

No monitor can provide the level of detail, sharpness and size of the
image any decent slide projector can (at an much lower price).

>  B&H 8mm Movie Projectors
> we find in our parent's closets)

8mm film and projectors were always crap, like pocket 110 film.
Quality was so bad, I never wondered why video replaced it with so
much succes.

No comparision to 35mm film.

> I may be the Princess of Picky with my cameras, but with a slide projector, I
> can settle for less.

But then you are wasting the quality the OMs and Zuikos produce.