[OM] Slide projector advice

Subject: [OM] Slide projector advice
From: "c.e. packard" <packardc@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 15:17:01 -0600
Okay group, I need some advice about choosing the right slide projector
to do justice to my images taken with Olympus/Zuiko gear. What I'm
looking for is an affordable unit, affordable like toyota vs mercedes.
Remote control, auto-focus not a nessecity.

Here are my questions:
Projector manufacturer?
I'm leaning toward Kodak or Kinderman, Leica being too pricey.

Lens Type?
Fixed length or zoom?
>From my research zooms seem to be poorer performers.

What focal length?
I would be viewing images from about 12-18 feet away.

Lens Manufacturer?
My research seems to indicate that I should stay away from Kodak lenses.
What about Buhl, Schnieder or Rollei?

Suggestions, comments, opinions or any other advice is welcome.

Charles Packard
Jest thankful to be alive, healthy and not in trouble with the gummit.