RE: [OM] Stuff at Midwest Photo

Subject: RE: [OM] Stuff at Midwest Photo
From: "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 08:56:11 -0500
Last week I stopped at Midwest Photo on my way to a show in Cleveland.  Abdi
wasn't in the store, so I didn't have the chance to establish prices.  But,
here's a sampling of what they had in stock:
1. OM Bellows  Condition seems excellent.  Price on tag was $189
2. 65-116 Extension Tube  IN BOX  Price $
3. 80/4 IN BOX      Price $
4. 80/4  In Box w/Close Up Lens rubber-banded to 80/4 box  Price ?
5. 35 Shift      Price $
6. 2- 75-150/4   Both looked to be in good shape
7. 2- T20 Flash  One in box    Price ~50

Since Abdi wasn't in the store, I didn't look too closely at all the items.
I plan to be back in Columbus next week (:>).  If anyone has questions about
items, contact me and I will try to get better ideas of conditions/prices.

Brian P. Huber