Re: [OM] Diopters, Glasses, etc. and Lasik

Subject: Re: [OM] Diopters, Glasses, etc. and Lasik
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 14:44:32 -0500
Last time I read anything about laser eye surgery was that about 500f the
people getting it were not happy with the results, some ending up with worse
vision than when they went in AND the new damage could not be corrected.
Has this changed with lasik?

John  Hermanson
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 http://www.zuiko.com
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000