Re: [OM] [OT] Modifying Olympus Screens and other appendages

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Modifying Olympus Screens and other appendages
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 08:31:16
Rest easy - I'm trained in combat field surgery and can work wonders with my 16" Ontario "surgical" blade with bone saw on the back edge. Practiced on several cadavers and never heard a complaint.
===
Lex
===

Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 23:36:11 +0000
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Thank goodness you are not a surgeon.  I would hate to be operated
on by someone wielding a machete ;-)

Lex Jenkins wrote:

Fiskars makes a little paper trimmer that comes complete with a ruled
table and straightedge with blade built into the straightedge.  One less
thing to have to worry about keeping aligned.  Don't know whether it'll
work for the OM screens, but it's only eight bucks or so at Wal-mart and
is great for trimming other stuff.