[OM] Acer Scanwit compatibility Question

Subject: [OM] Acer Scanwit compatibility Question
From: Dylan <dsut4392@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 17:06:42 +1100
Has anyone on the list tried using the Scanwit with a Mac? I'm looking
at getting a filmscanner and find the price/performance of the scanwit
appealing, but Acer list Windows as a requirement. On the other hand,
the scanner is supposed to be supported by Ed Hamrick's Vuescan, of
which there is a Mac version. However, the online documentation I can
find for Vuescan doesn't explicitly state that all scanners are
supported on all platforms. Can anyone here tell for sure?
Dylan