Re: [OM] Fast flashing with a Turbo T45

Subject: Re: [OM] Fast flashing with a Turbo T45
From: "Barry B. Bean" <bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2000 13:03:46 -0600 (CST)
Spurred on by Walt's consumer bravery, I also sprung for a TurboZ and
cables for my T-45 and Sunpack 433D. Shot my first basketball game of
the season last night. WOW! It was great to be able to shoot series
of shots instead of the old, shoot once, wait 10 seconds, shoot
again, wait 10 seconds, etc. Last night I tried it with the Sunpack
433D, I'll be trying it with the T-45 next week.

Works out to be just in time, last week the battery on my T-45
somehow lost the ability to hold a charge. I may still get it
re-built, just so I can always have a backup power source.

BB

On Fri, 10 Nov 2000 10:11:31 -0500, Walt Wayman wrote:

>A couple of weeks ago I posted a query about a kaput T45 battery.  Barry
>Bean also expressed an interest.  Frank van Lindert responded with the
>solution, and thanks to him, and my Visa card, the UPS guy yesterday
>delivered my order from Adorama: one Quantum Turbo Z battery, with charger,
>($296), and one Quantum C03 cable ($35.95).  $10.75 shipping charges (still
>less than the 5 0eorgia sales tax) made this a fairly hefty investment,
>but one I ve decided was well made.
-
B.B. Bean                                       bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Bean & Bean Cotton Co/Bean Farms                http://www.beancotton.com