Re: [OM] Fast flashing with a Turbo T45

Subject: Re: [OM] Fast flashing with a Turbo T45
From: Walt Wayman <HIWAYMAN@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2000 21:23:57 -0500

Les Clark wrote:
>Don't you run the risk of overheating the flash tube with rapid flash
>repeats?

That's a real possibiliity, but the T45 is a pretty heavy-duty strobe and I
don't think six sequential flashes will do any harm.  I did use the ultra
precise scientific measurement of the back of the hand against the face of
the strobe and it was only just warm.  It's not something I plan to do on a
regular basis, but it is sorta fun.  Besides, it amazes the equipmentally
challenged.

Walt Wayman