Re: [OM] Possible OM10 shutter malfunction

Subject: Re: [OM] Possible OM10 shutter malfunction
From: frieder.faig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 14:49:51 +0100
Hallo,

As far as I konow does the OM 10 belong to the OM-cameras with two
independent exposure meters. One meassures the expected shutter spesd for
the viewfinder information. But in Automatic mode the ADM-measurment
is controling the shutter to get the right speed. This may cause the
differences.

Regarding your 50mm lenses, the F-Zuiko version is the older one and
probably not multicoated. While the Zuiko-MC labled one is a lter version,
when Olympus turned to multicoating. The MC-lens may give a better performance.
but don`t worry the Olympus-standarts have always been on a high performance
level.
So it might be difficult to find differences in the results you get with this
lenses.

Frieder Faig