Re: [OM] OT - Hasty feedback

Subject: Re: [OM] OT - Hasty feedback
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 19:06:20 -0600
Well, I had it happen when I was a seller.  I put up a ton of auctions and
then had to rush to the Minneapolis medical center (from Texas) with my
wife.  I made a point of letting anyone that was the high bidder know of my
problem well in advance of the auction end.  Ended up only delaying shipment
for the people that paid by paypal, but everybody was very supportive.

The key is open and honest communication.

Tom

P.S. you were plenty patient before you posted feedback.
From: "Franklin Berryman" <faberryman@xxxxxxxxxxx>