Re: [OM] Halloween photos; Digicam questions

Subject: Re: [OM] Halloween photos; Digicam questions
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2000 10:05:27 +0800
I think the street price should be around US$1400-1500. Based on the
report from

http://www.imaging-resource.com

I'm sure it is much better than the C3030 (much more expensive
though), where all OM digital camera were not so good in low light
performance but the E-10 is excellent in this area. The contrast
option is great since the high contrast of my C2000 is the biggest
issue for shooting night scene.

Also the 35-140 2-2.4 zoom with 62mm diameter, two aspherical, one ED,
two extra low dispersion and high refractive index glasses... I
expected it will even outperform the Fuji S-1 and Nikon D-1. The
420/2.8 adapter is also very interesting but a really big glass.

I'm thinking of selling some of my Zuikos (some rare FS items) to
finance the purchase of the E-10.

C.H. Ling