Re: [OM] E-10 Info (Was: Halloween photos; Digicam questions)

Subject: Re: [OM] E-10 Info (Was: Halloween photos; Digicam questions)
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2000 09:52:05 -0700
Shawn Wright <swright@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> mused:

> > Any idea how much the N*k*n D1 sells for by comparison?

To which, C.H.Ling replied:

> Don't try to think about it, the price of D-1 is at least three times more.

A pro photog friend of mine here in Edmonton just bought a N*k*n D1 for
slightly over CDN$8K, Shawn.  And he works for a dealer (McBains
Photo), so he got a "deal" on it!

It's probably "do-able" for him cuz he makes his living at it.  But, for us
mere mortals, that's WAY too much!  (I could almost be debt-free and
on my way to saving for a 350/2.8 if I had *that* kinda coin!)  <G>

Regards,

Chris

---
Chris O'Neill (coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx)