Re: [OM] Payment to Australia

Subject: Re: [OM] Payment to Australia
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2000 11:13:50 -0600
On 28 Oct 2000, at 16:54, Giles wrote:

> If Wells Fargo does have a presence in Oz...

[Snip!]

> ...I think the recipient of your money order should probably just >
> contact Wells Fargo directly who would probably sort it out.

Or, he could go complain to the man pulling all the levers behind the
curtain!  <G>

Regards,

Chris

P.S.  What 'bout a US Postal Money Order?  Won't the Oz Post Office
cash one of those?  No problem cashing them here in Canada, both at
the PO and at the banks (or at least mine).

But, then again, it's always minus 40 here, and our minds don't work too
quickly in that kinda cold, so maybe the PO clerks and bank tellers
don't notice they're foreign 'fore they cash them!  <G>

---
Chris O'Neill (coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx)
http://www.nucleus.com/~coneill