Re: [OM] Digital OM

Subject: Re: [OM] Digital OM
From: HI100@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2000 00:10:57 EDT
 eric@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Digital sound intriguing, but I'd rather not have to pack a hard drive in
 my camera bag. It looks like it'll be a while before there is
 micro-technology capable of handling 48mb/pic photography.

Eric,
      Sony has a camera that records on a CDR discs, so it could store 13
uncompressed pictures of your 48Mb size per disc. and many times more if
compressed. It is a pretty big camera to accomodate the disc on the back and
I would guess is a battery hog.

                  Regards,
                 Tim Hughes