Re: [OM] [OT] Translating German

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Translating German
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 22:28:40 GMT
Whew!  FreeTranslate.com also choked on that one.

My admittedly misconceived German comes from something a college girlfriend, who studied the language, told me. In the previous century apparently these longer words were more common in print. Now they're broken up by inserting blank spaces where appropriate.

But it's fun to attempt to translate a language I don't know. Fun, that is, as long as my life and business doesn't depend on my ability!
-----------
Lex Jenkins
"Budda-budda-budda!!!" - Sgt. Rock
From: rudy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Ruediger Betzold)
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 19:01:15 +0200 (MET DST)

BatterienWiederaufarbeitungsAnlagenVertrags-
BevollmaechtigtenVertreterAufsichtsrats-
VorstandsVorsitzenderSekretaeriEhefrau

ok, I try to explain it
This is the wife of a secretary of the chairman of the executive commitee of
the board of directors of the representative person of a
battery reprocessing plant who is authorised to make/sign a contract