Re: RE: [OM] OM gear with longest life expectancy (was: OM-3Ti)

Subject: Re: RE: [OM] OM gear with longest life expectancy (was: OM-3Ti)
From: Thomas Heide Clausen <T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 22:52:53 +0100

________________ Reply Header ________________
>Subject:       RE: [OM] OM gear with longest life expectancy >(was: OM-3Ti)
>Author:        "Franklin Berryman" <faberryman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>Date:           Mon, 23 Oct 2000 19:18:38 +0100

<snip>

> Query: who takes pictures with all of those meterless
> cameras, including the venerable Leicas?

uhmm....×raises hand× My old Mamiya medium format is w/o meter....I use it
often and use a nice sekonic 308-II external flashmeter....or common sense.

Getting into the habit of measuring ambient light and both exposing and
positioning flashes acccordingly, btw., tends to be carried from my MF
photography into the olympus-picturetaking, btw....Now, I just need and OM2Sp
with a shaft viewfinder....(runs for cover...)

OT - but you asked...

--thomas
(who suddenly feels very very stuck in time)