RE: [OM] Remoting T-series Flash(es) from the BG-2 Handle

Subject: RE: [OM] Remoting T-series Flash(es) from the BG-2 Handle
From: Gregg Iverson <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 22:14:42 -0400
Brian,

It would at least worn one to keep the hands off while the electricity was on! Would have wired the outlet differently too if there had been two black wires instead of a black and a white! Sure did ventilate the darkroom, for a little while anyway.

Gregg

Gregg,

I had the same problem!  Dang, I didn't realize all you had to do was change
the color of the wire!!!

Brian P. Huber