[OM] Remoting T-series Flash(es) from the BG-2 Handle

Subject: [OM] Remoting T-series Flash(es) from the BG-2 Handle
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 18:55:09 +0000
Has anyone remoted a T-20 or T-32 from the Bounce Grip 2 handle?  If so,
what connectors did you use for this?  The 3-pin connector appears to have
a standard pin pitch (about .150"), but the offset of the center one is a
killer (about .050").

Actually I would like to remote a pair of T-32's from the handle, since it
provides high voltage to the third pin for recharging the flash quickly.
However, I'm wondering if the circuitry inside the handle that provides the
HV can withstand the current drawn by more than one flash unit?  Anyone
know the answer to that one?

Thanks,
-- John