[OM] ....... Difference in film reflectance......

Subject: [OM] ....... Difference in film reflectance......
From: "tmlee" <clairetm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 07:44:06 +0800
Dear ?
Mine came with a grey card with instructions on one side and blank on the
other..... Instaructions said something like ....must be in place during
demonstration..... must be removed when using film for taking pics.....

The grey should be 18 0rey .... I believe.... There's a marked difference
with and without the card....as can be observed during the metering....

The beauty of TTL and OTF .......

Peace
TM