Re: [OM] Beware of the USPS - I'm getting scr**wed

Subject: Re: [OM] Beware of the USPS - I'm getting scr**wed
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 20:26:03 -0500
Oh yes, it's insured. The post office at my end admitted they lost it (I
actually know, I think, where they delivered it, but can't prove it).  This
is a weird situation, that's for sure. My guess is that they are being hit
by a LOT of claims because their auction volume is up.  Course, they're
probably really losing them....

Tom>   >>
> Something  sounds really strange Tom...I have had to file on a few broken
> auctions that have arrived broken, and filled in the form (since, as the
> seller, I bought the insurance) for the person to receive reimbursement.
The