RE: [OM] Photographing Northern Lights (was Photography in Stavanger?)

Subject: RE: [OM] Photographing Northern Lights (was Photography in Stavanger?)
From: Gregg Iverson <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2000 00:21:04 -0400
Chip,

Those are very nice. Color is good and the weather cooperated. Last time I was there I couldn't see Old Faithful for all the steam. I was hoping you got a good shot of Mammoth Hot Springs. With all the colors, I have never been able to correct for each pool without making an adjacent pool go bad color wise for that location.

Gregg

Gregg -

I have had some luck with these, but  I must  admit that  judicious use of
Photoshop after scanning usually helps recapture those colors as remembered.

Here are some images from a recent vacation:

http://members.theglobe.com/cstrat/WYOMING/Wyo03.jpg
http://members.theglobe.com/cstrat/WYOMING/Wyo05.jpg
http://members.theglobe.com/cstrat/WYOMING/Wyo08.jpg
http://members.theglobe.com/cstrat/WYOMING/Wyo32.jpg