[OM] OM Stuff at Midwest Photo

Subject: [OM] OM Stuff at Midwest Photo
From: "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2000 13:31:52 -0400
I just received a flyer from Midwest Photo in the mail today.  They are
having a clearance on items, some are OM.
I cannot get there this week to pick up any items for anyone as my father is
in the hospital in Illinois and I need to go thereon Tuesday for much of the
week.
ITEMS I perceive as desirable:

DESCRIPTION           Midwest Rating    ASKING Price (DON'T PAY IT!)
1. 28 3.5w/hood         8+         $49
2. 35 shift             9+         $579
3. 35-70 /4.0           8          $149
4. 80 /4.0 bellows      8+         $259
5. 100 2.8 SC           8          $69  !!
6. T-20                 8+         $49
7. Winder 1             8+         $65
8. BG2 w/leather grip   8/8+       $59  !!!
9. Winder 2             8+         $75
10. OM2nw/1.4           8+         $249

There is an OM1n listed in the flyer, it is now longer there (:>).  I
exchanged my 1 for it!  (:>)  (:>)

The person you want to talk to is Abdi, he is off on Tuesdays.

Brian P. Huber