Re: [OM] Photography in Stavanger?

Subject: Re: [OM] Photography in Stavanger?
From: Gregg Iverson <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 07 Oct 2000 12:42:11 -0400
NASA (the National Air and Space Administration) here in the US has been issuing aurora alerts because of the extreme sun spots and flares this year. The most recent alert appears to have been in April.
To sign up for weekly news: http://science.msfc.nasa.gov/
and here for a list of aurora news: http://science.nasa.gov/index/searchscience_frnt.idq?ciRestrictionHTML=aurora&HTMLQueryForm=0.000000index0.000000searchscience.htm

Gregg

Gary thanks.

I have a feeling that it is too early for the Northern Lights. Perhaps on a good dry evening they will come.

Now, did I ever tell you of the time when I was flying low-level in Canada at night and the lights "came on"? ....

(I think that I  have done, a few times).

Chris

Chris, keep an eye out for the northern lights...

Gary Edwards (who can't reliably spell aurora borealis)
--
<|_:-)_|>

Chris Barker
imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx